Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wish List Cookbooks

I don't think I could ever have too many cookbooks. Here are two I recently purchased as prizes for a work event. After flipping through them, they were very hard to part with!


Cupcakes! - $16.95
This cookbook will send you running to the nearest Sprinkles to satisfy your recently on-set cupcake craving. Beautiful photography and tempting recipes like Lemon Angelsfood and Cinnamon Sugar Puffs - I don't know how you pick which one to try first!




Barefoot Contessa: Back to Basics - $35.00
This book is filled with simple recipes which suprised me coming from Ina Garten. Many recipes have just 5-10 ingredients and looked like they focused on simple but flavorful recipes. There are also many helpful hints such as crowdpleasers and what not to make for a party.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails