Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why I Love Saturday Mornings


Who doesn't love saturday mornings right? Well I love Saturday mornings because my husband and I started a new tradition. We sleep in, get showered then head straight down to the beach for a late breakfast. It's our new "date night". And I love it. Driving with the windows down, listening to Jack Johnson, eating pancakes and bacon with a view of the pacific ocean. Then we go for a walk on the beach (or just sit and soak up the sun if we're too full.) It feels like being on vacation for a few hours. You should try it sometime. :)

One of our favorite places to eat is the Pacific Whey Cafe in the Crystal Cove shopping center off PCH in Newport Beach. You can sit outside and enjoy the incredible view of the ocean across the street. I like the School Boy breakfast because I can never decide what I want to eat (I want a little of everything) and that is what this breakfast comes with: pancakes, toast, fruit, potatoes, bacon & eggs. My hubby gets the breakfast burrito. I think he wanted another one for dinner last night. We're also fans of the Cottage in Laguna Beach that I posted on previously.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails