Tuesday, October 7, 2008
It's that time of year where events start getting booked for next year and I don't have a calendar to write them in! So I thought I'd share a few calendars that I love in case you need to buy one too.
1. Wall Art Calendar by Paper-Source $26.95
Beautiful modern art for your wall.
2. Desk Calendar by Modern Art Everyday $19.00
These desk calendars in jewel cases seem to be the rage on Etsy.com.
3. Around the World Easel by Cavallini $12.95
I usually pick a new design each year to keep at my desk for quick reference.
4. Curious George Mini Calendar from Calendars.com $6.99
Can't find something you like? Calendars.com claims to have the best selection in the universe.
5. Weekly Pocket Planner from Barnes and Noble $9.95
I've carried one of these in my purse for 3 years now.
6. Google Calendar online FREE!
My hubby & I share an online calendar using our gmail accounts so we always know when each other is busy. It's made our calendaring so much easier!